Who is Eligible?
- Boys in grades 9-12 (public, private or homeschooled) and their mothers
- Residents of the Clark, Brandeis, Harlan or O’Connor attendance boundary
What is required for membership?
- Volunteer at 3 volunteer events during the SASO year
- Attend a minimum of 3 personal growth meetings
- Volunteer at three (3) of the offered volunteer events with your son
What else should I know?
- To be eligible for volunteer or personal growth credit, members must stay for the entire volunteer event and arrive on time.
- Personal Growth Meetings are generally attended by boys only; moms (or dads) may stay if pertinent, and there is space available.
- Re-enrollment will be required annually for all members in good standing. Applications are accepted on a first come first served basis.
**Please note that our $100 membership dues provide us funds to support the charities we serve, administrative costs and include volunteer t-shirts for both mother and son.